We offer training courses for working professionals and students in the area of Structural Integrity Evaluation covering all aspects of Aircraft Structure Design.
- Basics of Static Stress Analysis of Aircraft Structures (Metallic and Composite)
- Practical Finite Element Analysis (Linear and Non Linear) of Aircraft Structures
- Fatigue Analysis in different industries using different methodologies
- Fracture Mechanics approaches in different industries using different methodologies
- Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Evaluation of Aircraft Structures
- CS-25 / FAR-25 Awareness course for Structural Analysis and Design
- Practical Stress Analysis (Compliance, FEM, Static and F&DT) Course using a Lug Joint
If you have any specific need in any of the topics of Structure or Systems Analysis, please get in touch (email@example.com) for discussion.