What is a Quadrotor?
Quadrotor is a remotely piloted aircraft finding major applications in research, law enforcement, and commercial purposes. The simple four rotor design of quadrotors is easy to work with and modify, allowing engineers to find better applications each day.
What is this workshop about ?
This workshop introduces participants to the technologies involved in Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and the techniques involved in making a working Quadrotor. Students practically understand the overall design, configuration and testing of the Quadrotor project.
Duration of the workshop: 6 Hours
- Introduction to Rotary-wing aircraft
- Introduction to design and development of Multi Rotor Vehicles
- Understanding the Electronics circuitry involved in Quadrotor
- Learning about the working of accelerometer sensors, gyroscopes and controllers
- Hands-on experience for participants with DC motors, electronic speed controllers and Quadcopter Embedded control board
Please get in touch to arrange a workshop in your college or any suitable place.